Carter rolled over (from his back to his tummy) for the first time today! All three of us were down on the ground playing in the living room floor when he finally got over his bottom arm. As crazy as it sounds to me now, I left the room to grab the video camera and was able to catch the last few seconds. I am so glad that I did not miss it! Even though this may not seem like a big deal to anyone else, Daddy & I are so pround of you, Carter Lee! This is a major milestone for you! You are growing up before our eyes and we could not be more honored to be your parents. Thank you, Lord, for this precious gift!
This is just after his first roll
So proud of his accomplishment!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.