Today was a day of firsts for Carter! It started off this morning with me dropping him off at the Watermark nursery for childcare during my Building Blocks class. I was a little anxious with someone other than family watching him for a couple of hours, but I knew that all of the nursery workers had been thoroughly "checked" and were safe & friendly. Well...when I picked him up, I have never seen a happier little face! He had enjoyed himself with all of the other babies and sweet nursery workers. I was so relieved (for me) and proud of him!
Independent baby boy after Mommy picked him up from the nursery :)
In addition to this, when Daddy got home tonight, Carter LAUGHED for the first time! I tried to capture it on video, but by the time I got it out, he was almost done "performing" for us. I cannot wait for his laughter to fill this house!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.