Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Letter from Baby J

Below is a letter that Baby J sent to all of his/her grandparents, aunt & uncles and great grandparents this morning!


Family,


I just wanted to say hello to all of you for the first time and show you how cute I am! Mom & Dad had their first sonogram this morning and I got to show off how fast my heart was beating and how I can move around all by myself. It was so fun! I am healthy as can be and cannot wait to meet all of you in February.


Mom took pictures of the sonogram pictures on her phone, so the quality isn't too great. I think you should still be able to see my head, arms and feet (I am upside down in most of them!). She can send out better ones when she gets home tonight!


Love,
Baby J


Ultrasound #1 - 9 Weeks


Upside Down Baby

My heartbeat was 183 beats per minute!

Here is a close-up shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.