This weekend was full of many "firsts" for miss Jenna - her first swim, first taste of ice cream, first s'more, first dinner at a nice restaurant, etc. Here are a few pictures of some of our activities:
First Swim (she loved it!)
First Taste of (Homemade) Ice Cream
Dinner at Antlers
S'mores around the campfire
First Taste of (Homemade) Ice Cream
Dinner at Antlers
S'mores around the campfire
Fun around the pool
Showing off her walking skills with Aunt Mae!
This might be the sweetest face I have ever seen!
The whole gang - Tyler, MH, Dad, Mom, Jenna, Sally & Lee

Our wonderful hosts
It was a great mini-vacation and everyone had a fun time. Sometimes you just need a few days away from "life" and this was the perfect solution. If any of you are looking for a great "family" spot for a vacation or long weekend, I would definitely recommend the Hyatt Hill Country Resort. Happy Memorial Day! I am lobbying to make this an annual trip. Thanks, Mom & Dad!
Mother & daughter walking
Showing off her walking skills with Aunt Mae!
This might be the sweetest face I have ever seen!
The whole gang - Tyler, MH, Dad, Mom, Jenna, Sally & Lee

Our wonderful hosts
It was a great mini-vacation and everyone had a fun time. Sometimes you just need a few days away from "life" and this was the perfect solution. If any of you are looking for a great "family" spot for a vacation or long weekend, I would definitely recommend the Hyatt Hill Country Resort. Happy Memorial Day! I am lobbying to make this an annual trip. Thanks, Mom & Dad!











No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.