Thursday, June 17, 2010

First Doctor Appointment

Today was our first pre-natal appointment with Dr. Farrow at Presbyterian Hospital of Plano.  I was so anxious about the appointment that I ended up leaving work a couple of hours early just because I could not concentrate on anything else.  I think part of me believed that I was pregnant and part of me still did not believe it could be true.  We are both so excited, but do not know what to expect over the next 8 months!




Dr. Farrow and all of the nurses at her office were so sweet and understanding.  We went through all of the routine medical exams, questionnaires and paperwork and they let me (us) ask any questions that we might have.  Since I tend to forget things easily, over the past few weeks I have been keeping a notebook in my purse and writing down questions that I have as they come to mind.  This has proved to be a great resource and something I would recommend to other expectant moms or women who tend to forget things unless you write them down (that is me all the time).  We are truly happy with the doctor and hospital that we have chosen and we look forward to our next appointment, June 29th, which will be our first sonogram.  I cannot even imagine how amazing it is going to be to SEE our child for the first time.  We are praying for a healthy baby with no complications.


We are heading to Temple this weekend for Jenna Mae's 1st birthday and Father's Day, so we have decided to share the news with our immediate family then.  I will let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.