Saturday, June 19, 2010

One Year of Jenna Mae

Today marks one year of our precious niece, Jenna Mae Armstrong.  I cannot accurately express what a blessing she has been to both of us over the past 365 days.  It is hard to believe that she is one year old already, but I also have a hard time imagining life without her!  She is the perfect combination of her mom and dad - brown hair, brown eyes, smart & sweet with a zest for life and a little bit of stubborness thrown in the mix, just to make it more fun.  She has such a sweet smile and a contagious belly laugh that gets me every time.  She is extremely observant and is always on the move and learning new words or things.

Sally put together an adorable ladybug-themed birthday party and JMA had about 50 of her friends and family attend to celebrate the first year of her life.  Jenna Mae, I hope you realize one day how much your Uncle Tyler and I love you.  You are an angel from above and we believe that Jesus gave you to our family as a very SPECIAL gift on June 19, 2009.  I will never forget that day as long as I live.  Happy 1st Birthday!  I know you are going to be the best cousin ever to our baby.

Cute ladybug party decorations & food

Cake table

More details...

Ladybug skewers
(The guys stayed up late making these for Jenna Mae!  What a sweet Daddy & Uncle!)

Lissy, Birthday Girl, Sally & Aunt Mae

The Armstrong family


Back view

Getting ready for cake...

Do you want some, Mom?


The Johnson clan


HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY, JENNA MAE!!!  WE LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.