Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Beautiful February Day

Today did not feel like February weather at all!  It was an absolutely gorgeous day outside with a high of 78 degrees.  After running errands and Carter taking his afternoon nap (his only one of the day, since he decided this morning not to go to sleep), Melissa & Kendall came over to play and go on a walk.  Carter & Kendall are such good buddies!  They play together really well and always seem to have a good time together.  Of course, Melissa and I have a great time together, too!  Before our walk, they both crawled up into Carter's baseball chair and I just had to take a few pictures of the sweet scene:


Hey!  What's he doing up here?  I was here first!

I guess I will let him stay...

Oh!  She is taking our picture...

I guess we should pose for the camera!

Sweet buddies

I finally have it all to myself!

Tomorrow is supposed to have a high of 82 degrees, so we are heading to the Arboretum with Melissa & Kendall and a few other moms & babies from our Square One playgroup.  We are trying to enjoy this glorious weather before another cold front hits tomorrow night.  Thank you, Lord, for a beautiful February for us to enjoy being outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.