Thursday, February 23, 2012

Afternoon at The Dallas Arboretum

We spent the afternoon at The Dallas Arboretum with some friends from our Square One playgroup - Melissa & Kendall Conklin, Katie & Greyson Bowman, Kellie & Grayer Davis and Kellie's sister & niece Chrissa & Elle Stavlo.  The weather was gorgeous and, once again, unseasonably warm for the end of February - the high was 82 degrees!!!  We ate a picnic lunch, let the kids run/crawl around and just enjoyed being outside on such a beautiful day.  Carter was into everyone's belongings and food.  And I am pretty sure his favorite thing he did today was eat the Arboretum's beautiful grass...

Enjoying the Arboretum's cool, thick grass

This is so much F-U-N!!!

Eating the grass

And sharing some with me...

And he's off!

Big boy Grayer running around in the grass

Greyson and his buddy the walker

Exploring the bench

It's really sunny over here!

Our setup in the shade

We used our blue jean quilt from Grams!

Carter, Elle & Kendall

Buddies Carter & Kendall

H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S

I did not get one shot of them all looking at the camera
  
My baby and me


So thankful for some fun in the sun!  And Carter has been asleep for the last two hours.  I guess the Arboretum really wore him out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.